I work organically as much as possible with natural light, capturing the moments as they happen. Creating natural relaxed bride and groom portraits and dynamic fun groups capturing the expression of the ones you love. I understand that your photography is about your wedding story and your wedding isn't about your photography so I Illustrate your day with beautifully considered and delicately processed reportage images. I capture your experience to tell the story of your wedding day, all the personal details, love and laughter.
To share someone’s wedding day is a real honour and one I don’t take lightly. If you are nervous in front of the camera, you need to know that I will always be on your good side. Trust is the ultimate must when choosing a wedding photographer, so I like to start with an informal chat about your day over a coffee or FaceTime. I include a complimentary and optional rehearsal shoot with all my weekend wedding packages as it is a good opportunity for us to get to know each other so you feel more relaxed on the day and I love to know all the detailed plans so I don't miss anything.
I live in the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors but I travel far and wide to photograph weddings. I have been lucky to photograph in many destinations throughout the UK and abroad. I love new venues, I think they give a wonderful opportunity to be creative and make some really exciting images. If you are planning a destination wedding please contact me to discuss the details. I will work out a bespoke quote for you that will include any travel and accommodation.
Enjoy planning your wedding, creating a day that really reflects your personalities is such a pleasure.
I look forward to hearing your plans!
Check out my wedding Instagram @pollysdynamicweddingpics
For 2018/19 Weddings: £995
• Initial consultation either on the phone, face to face or via Skype/Face time
• Rehearsal shoot and wedding chatter.
• Photography that tells the whole story with beautifully considered and delicately processed reportage images. From wedding preparations to the first dance.
• All images provided on a beautiful personalised USB at high resolution (between 200 & 400 images)
• A mini slide show for sharing your story.
• A private gallery on my website so you can easily share your day and give your friends and family the option to purchase prints directly online.
Small Weekday Wedding (Monday - Thursday up to 80 guests) – £695
• Initial consultation either face to face or via Skype/Face time
• 4 to 6 hours photography that tells the whole story, uniquely processed with style and grace.
• A private gallery on my site for you to easily share your day and download your images for keeps.
• The option for friends and family to purchase prints directly online.
• 2 years online storage of your Images.
• Additional personalised presentation box with USB containing your digital images – £95 each
• Beautiful coffee table albums approximately 40 pages and 60 images - £450.
• A second photographer to cover the boys getting ready and extra moments 4 hours - £250.
• Prints, Canvases, Frames and artworks can be ordered directly from my website.
A non-refundable deposit of £250 is taken to book and confirm my services. The remaining fee is payable seven days before your wedding day.
Travel is included up to 100 miles from YO62 so Yorkshire & Cumbria) travel is included in the cost. But if you’d like me to travel further afield, please contact me for a personalised travel and accommodation quote.
'Polly was THE most amazing person to have around us at our wedding, She was hugely calming and took the most beautiful shots while sneaking about in the background. She even managed to capture people who usually don't like being photographed. We can't thank her enough - didn't need a video of the day as the photos were so descriptive.'
Mr & Mrs Millar. Edinbrough
‘We couldn’t of asked for better photos you made the whole day worthwhile for us, captured our day exactly... we can’t thank you enough!’ Si & DI Wedding at The Starr Inn Harome.
‘It was like having a superbly talented and loving friend take our pictures, Thank you!’
Mr & Mrs Read Wedding at Baldwins Omega Sheffield
‘Your attention to detail and relaxed style truly captured the atmosphere of our day. The photographs are perfect. Thank you’
Mr and Mrs Hawkins North Yorkshire
‘You genuinely could not have captured the way it felt to us on the day any better. We love all the photos and we will enjoy looking back on the day forever. Thank you’
Mr & Mrs McConkey Wedding at Birkhampstead